WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Interestsoflife - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Interestsoflife > Topics

Subject: Tears
Replies: 2 Views: 471

jbaga 28.11.09 - 12:54pm
It's not that we were hurt but that we thought that one bad thing done was an act of unfaithfullness, or yet it could've been truly so... Causing tears to flow. *

jbaga 17.02.10 - 10:15pm
It's the hurt and pain and unending thoughts, that cause the heart to beat so fast, the pain that I just can't subdo, and it's all because of you, sometimes I force myself to disbelieve, but it hurt more now that you're gone, what more can be said to me, it's impossible to just move on, your name will always flow in my head, and it hurts less to think bad instead, it hurts less to know that we both were wrong, and the pain then doesn't feel so bad. *

jbaga 1.03.10 - 08:10pm
I tried so hard to keep them back, but I went powerless thinking of you, I forced my head into my pillow but yet still I could breathe through, I was drowning deep inside with all this feeling I cannot hide, I could go on but I think I can't, for life forever with you I want, why'd you go I ask so often, as I can't go out, I'd stay in instead and hide, now I'm see I've lost my pride, until I find you I'm gonna be like this, missing your touch, your hug, your kisses too, I guess I should've lied, since you didn't like what's true. *

* Interestsoflife Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Interestsoflife

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search